Vinnytsia What apartments are Ukrainians interested in?
When choosing real estate for purchase, Ukrainians most often searched for one-bedroom apartments during the last year. The inhabitants of the city of Vinnytsia are no exception. People had a great desire to buy an apartment in Vinnytsia. It was for the search of one-room apartments that fell the maximum number of searches in all Ukrainian regions. At the same time, most frequently inquiries related to the purchase and sale of one-bedroom apartments in the capital and Vinnytsia.
The search for one-bedroom apartments came from smartphones (approximately 40% of requests) and from stationary computers (approximately 60% of requests). Speaking of smart gadgets, up to 30% of requests are sent by users of devices to iOs, and the other 70% - from smartphones and tablets for Android. As a result, more than 2.1 million Ukrainians were looking for opportunities to buy and sell an apartment every month. Of these, 40% were interested in selling or buying one-bedroom apartments.
Consequently, the online advertising is still relevant for Ukrainians, as it is in this way that it is possible to quickly reach the stage of entering into an agreement on real estate.
In Vinnitsa, in 18% of cases, users were interested in the secondary real estate market. And hence - the owners of one-room apartments were quite easy to sell housing in the city. In addition, according to experts, interest in small apartments in the secondary market will be maintained during 2019. That is why the owners of the real estate in Vinnitsa have a significant chance to sell the apartment in the near future.
Do it at torro.com.ua!