The choice of colors for the interior of the children's room
As you know, each color in its own way affects the psychoemotional state of a person, therefore it is necessary to approach the choice of interior shades for children responsibly.
When designing a room for a baby, it is worth considering the following factors:
• The predominance of red color can not only stimulate physical and mental activity, but also provoke aggressive behavior, as well as cause distraction. At the same time, the accent red fragments, on the contrary, are moderate stimulants. Such bright details are a good solution for the interior of small melancholic and phlegmatic people.
• Yellow color gives a feeling of warmth and joy, motivates to action. According to the statements of color therapists, this shade improves vision and memory, strengthens the concentration of attention, causes positive emotions and thereby improves mood. • Saturated green tones induce melancholy, drive into discouragement, become the causes of frequent headaches. Natural green shades are soothing, help hyperactive children relieve nervous tension, prevent the development of nervous breakdowns. Also, according to scientists, they are able to increase the speed of reading, so they are recommended to choose for the design of educational and development zones.
• Orange in the color palette of interiors is most underestimated: often it is afraid to use it for excessive brightness. However, experts on this occasion have a different opinion: this energetic color is perfect for children's decoration. It envelops with warmth, develops self-reliance, improves digestion, strengthens appetite. Also orange shades help to develop extraversion - sociability, optimism, good nature. • The interior in blue tones calms and relaxes, so it is ideal for decorating relaxation areas. But from using it in the training corners it is worth noting - otherwise your baby will constantly hover in blue dreams.
• Ambitious violet gives self-confidence, inspires creativity, fosters the development of figurative thinking. However, it should not be abused: the excessive presence of violet in the interior dispels attention, carries away into the world of dreams, causes a feeling of loneliness.
• Pink is a popular color in the design of rooms for girls. It increases self-esteem, calms, prevents the development of stress, promotes learning achievement in school. But it is important to remember: girls either quickly lose interest in their rooms princesses, or begin to behave like small floppy coquette. Therefore, psychologists advise to dilute the excessive femininity of the interiors in pink tones with peach or soft lilac shades.